In modern companies, some traditional operational ways are in most cases no longer useful, since, when increasing productivity, in connected enterprises, digital tools have shown to be very helpful to support a large number of processes. Many times, companies suffer from an unbelievable lack of efficiency when repetitive processes such as expenses reports, customers follow up files and so on, are still made using archaic methods instead of having them fully automated.
When the proper decisions are made towards the implementation of the right digital solutions on this matter, efficiency gets back on track, thus leading to the increase of productivity in all levels of the company.
High-tech for increasing employee efficiency
These tools help optimize the company employees’ working hours and change the game when productivity is all about. A large number of digital tools have been created to spread out multiple solutions that help increasing your company productivity and improve personnel performance since all of them are freed to focus their energy on other more productive tasks. Many companies that were profitables many decades ago, lost the technological path and had to shut their business just because they could not adapt to a digitalized world.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Tasks such as customer service for example, are those where a significant part of resources must be addressed to when the question about how to increase your company productivity with digital tools arises. In every business, clients are the center of the universe and they must be treated as so, that is why this need has led to the creation of what today is known as “Customer Relationship Management”.
“CRM” is the acronym to define the group of methodologies, software and all technology implemented and oriented to create a company net to obtain all possible information about clients, with the intention of making the necessary improvements in customer service to boost client satisfaction to a level where users become regulars and loyal.
When updating a company’s technological structure, an in-depth study of every aspect that needs an update must be done in order to take sure steps. That is why passing this burden on to Lagash’s shoulders is a sure bet when it comes to bring a company’s digital presence to a summit.
Going steps ahead
Once every single aspect regarding technological update of the company’s platform has been taken care of, the only thing left to do is hook up and start scaling up productivity. Soon enough, all connected employees will begin to deliver this important benefits:
- Sales staff will start to sell way more since the interactive follow up of all customer interactions, will allow them to improve customer service to a point of excellence where effectiveness will rise up to a hundred percent when it comes to deal making.
- Connected personnel will become more productive because all the time they used to spend on gathering information from here and there, personal interviews, meetings abroad and so on, will not be wasted.
- Internal and external communications will now be way better, everyone in the company will know exactly the status of a customer or contract along with what needs to be done at once.
- Centralize all the information and history of a contact. Allowing, for example, that another executive can quickly understand the status of that client and continue with it.
Every company has its individual type of CRM structure adopted for its particular needs but, there are three main types of CRM defined as:
- Operative is intended to manage tasks like marketing, sales and customer service, known as “Front Desk Office”, this is the playground where personal contact with customers takes place.
- Analytical involves tools and applications developed to manage customer related information. With it all sorts of data is retrieved from the field and stored for future use on planning and decision making towards the improvement of quality on service and products.
- Collaborative manages all interactions that take place with clients through all possible means of communication, as well as the internal professional relationships of all connected employees with each other.
The advantages related to the use of CRM are quite clear and huge for a company:
- It allows personal and quick customer attention, fit to every individual quest that leads to maximum satisfaction on the consumers behalf.
- The company is now able to make better plans and decisions.
- Productivity is boosted sky-high.
In today’s market place, there are many digital tools that can be used to help a company’s CRM structure such as “Cloud Services”, “Mobile Apps”, “Social Media”, digital advertising and many others, available for companies to pick those that fit their specific needs.